Rossana is an urban planner and urban designer from the Bartlett School of Planning with a demonstrated history of working as a built environment professional in London and Lima, where she has specialised in providing advice in the areas of heritage, townscape and urban design. Previous experience includes working at Citydesigner and Savills’ Heritage and Townscape Team. At The Townscape Consultancy, she is a senior consultant and specialises in producing Heritage, Townscape and Visual Impact reports, as well as providing heritage and townscape advice during the pre-application consultation stage of development projects.
Rossana has previously worked on a spectrum of projects in London, Bristol, Manchester and Dublin, where she mainly produced HTVIA reports for new development in sensitive historic urban landscapes. She has also been involved in the development of Heritage Statements and Listed Building Consents for urban interventions affecting listed buildings or conservation areas and applications for Certificate of Immunity from Listing. Rossana has also assisted Expert Witnesses in Public Inquiries by producing evidence for both public and private stakeholders.
Past projects (including at other consultancies) include:
- Approval of a 37-storey office tower at No 1 Leadenhall Street in the City of London with Make Architects;
- Planning permission for seven blocks of flats, ranging from 3 to 20 storeys high in Goodmayes, Redbirdge, with Stockwool Architects and Hadley Property Group;
- Permission for a 9-storey residential block at the junction of Bayswater Road and Queensway, with Felton Whelan;
- Approval of a 22-storey tower in Tara Street, Dublin with the Ronan Group;
- Planning for a large mixed-used development at 19-35 Baker Street in Westminster with Hopkins Architects;
- Planning consent for a large mixed-use masterplan including a new park, three towers of up to 35 storeys and several medium rise buildings at Fulham Gasworks in South Fulham with Robin Partington and Partners, EPR and Fred Pilbrow and Partners;