This section summarises how we obtain, store and use information about you. It is intended to provide a very general overview only.
- Data controller: JJ Sarralde on behalf of The Townscape Consultancy
- How we collect or obtain information about you:
- when you provide it to us by contacting us,
- from your use of our website, using cookies, and
- occasionally, from third parties.
- Information we collect: name, contact details, payment information, company name or business name (if applicable), VAT number (if applicable).
- How we use your information: for administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you to fulfil our contractual obligations, to advertise our goods and services, and] in connection with our legal rights and obligations
- Disclosure of your information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, to our service providers, to fulfil any contracts we enter into with you, where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
- Do we sell your information to third parties (other than in the course of a business sale or purchase or similar event): No
- How long we retain your information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes), any other legal basis we have for using your information (e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business. For specific retention periods in relation to certain information which we collect from you, please see the main section below entitled How long we retain your information.
- How we secure your information: using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your information on secure servers, only granting access to your information where necessary.
- Transfers of your information outside the European Economic Area: we will only transfer your information outside the European Economic Area if we are required to do so by law. Parties we use, who transfer your information outside the European Economic Area have self-certified themselves as compliant with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
- Use of automated decision making and profiling: we do not use automated decision making and/or profiling.
- Your rights in relation to your information
- to access your information and to receive information about its use
- to have your information corrected and/or completed
- to have your information deleted
- to restrict the use of your information
- to receive your information in a portable format
- to object to the use of your information
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your information
- to complain to a supervisory authority
- Sensitive personal information: we do not knowingly or intentionally collect what is commonly referred to as ‘sensitive personal information’. Please do not submit sensitive personal information about you to us.
The data controller in respect of our website is The Townscape Consultancy a company incorporated in England under number 13474294 registered office 100 Pall Mall, London, England, SW1Y 5NQ, Trading Address 100 Pall Mall, London, England, SW1Y 5NQ.
You can contact the data controller by writing to registered address or sending an email to email@example.com
The data controller’s representative is JJ Sarralde. You can contact the data controller’s representative by writing to our registered office The Townscape Consultancy, 100 Pall Mall, London, England, SW1Y 5NQ
The data protection officer for the data controller is JJ Sarralde. You can contact the data protection officer by writing to The Townscape Consultancy, 100 Pall Mall, London, England, SW1Y 5NQ or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org